Sunday, November 18, 2007

Tis the season

Well, the holiday season is almost upon us! With us leaving for that week before Christmas I've been rather busy trying to get things done in advance.

Christmas cards are ready to be sent out, shopping is done and presents are wrapped, our tree is already up (hehe), the lights are ready to be lit on the outside of the house... Exciting! Caden loves unwrapping presents and I have to re-wrap one. This actually makes me happy - now I'm even more excited for Christmas morning and watching our little boy open his presents!

Caden has SEVEN teeth now is number eight is ready to break through any day now - he has been a little more fussy than normal but I consider myself lucky - Caden teethes like a champ!

Caden also took his FIRST STEPS last week! He is 9.5 months old. He has been cruising along furniture for a while but these were official, not holding onto anything, first steps. He takes 1-3 steps at a time but his preferred method of transportation is still crawling.

We've been busy getting ready for our vacation, too. In less than a month we'll be on a beautiful beach in the Bahamas :D Followed by other beautiful beaches in the Western Caribbean. I bought a really pretty dress for the formal night and Caden got an adorable 3 piece suit. We've also started shopping and gathering all the necessary supplies. I'm nervous about everything, but excited, too.

0 comments:

 

Trying for Two | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates